Chana Daal / Gram Lentils 4lb
- Chana dal is produced by removing the outer layer of black chickpeas and then splitting the kernel.
- Although machines can do this, it can be done at home by soaking the whole chickpeas and removing the loose skins by rubbing.
- Chana Daal which is also popular as Gram Lentil or Bengal Gram is the most favorite, most tasty and most widely used Daal in Pakistan and India.
- Chana Daal is grown on a large scale in Pakistan and Indian regions.
- It has Pale-Yellow color with sweet, nutty aroma.
- Like other Lentils/Daal, Chana Daal or Gram Lentil is considered as a very nutritious Daal.