Masoor Daal / Red Split Lentils 4lb
- Masoor daal is another that is often made in Indian homes.
- There are lot of daals or lentils used in Indian cuisine in a variety of ways.
- Daal is the generic term used for all lentils in India.
- Also the soup or stew like preparation made with any lentil is called as daal!
- Masoor daal is filled with high level of proteins and it is full of Potassium & Iron.
- It comprises of Dietary Fibers which improves digestion and satisfies hunger and is a fat free Daal with high amount of fibers.