Gits Uttappam Mix 200g
Gits present their exotic range of snacks which are ready to make and are ideal for those kitty parties and get togethers that require you to rake up quick snacks and recipes. Experience the yummy, authentic flavours encompass your mouth and tastebuds in every bite and it is sure to become a favourite among your family and friends.
An Uttappam is a South Indian dish, its like a soft thin pizza made of rice-lentil batter and pan-fried.
Traditionally topped with chopped onions, tomato, green chillies and cilantro.
Preparation and Cooking Method of Gits Uttappam Instant Mix:
1) Mix contents of Gits Uttappam Instant Mix pack with 320ml of water.
2) Stir to a smooth batter.
3) Evenly grease a flat non stick tava / griddle with ½ teaspoon oil and heat on medium flame.
4) Lightly dab the tava with a damp cloth for surface cooling.
5) Pour 125 ml batter in center of tava and quickly spread with outward spiral motion to form a thick pancake of about 20cm diameter.
Tip: Sprinkle finely chopped Onions, coriander leaves, tomatoes and green chillies on top.
6) Dot the edges with a little oil and cook till golden brown. Using a spatula, carefully rn over the uttappam to cook the other side till golden brown.
7)Repeat step 2 for the next uttappam. Serve hot with Gits Instant Sambhar and choice of coconut chutney or chilli powder mix.
Tip: For tasty variant, top the Uttappam with grated cheese.
- No Preservative
- No Artificial Flavors
- 100 % Vegetarian
- Contains Gluten
- No Artificial Colors