ASSORTED HOLI COLORS 12 Lbs / 6KG
5 PACKS of 2lb each FOR ALL 6 COLORS
Red, Green, Pink, Sky Blue, Orange, Yellow, Dark Blue
Holi is the festival that is eagerly awaited by both old and young, rich and poor. It is the festival on which all social norms are forgotten and everyone enjoys the festive fervor.
Happy Holi is the two day festival which begins on full moon i.e. Phalgun Purnima with lighting of the bonfires as reminder of burning of Holika on pyre. Then the following day is known as Dhulendi and adults and children, all play the Holi festival by throwing colors on each other. Especially children love to play with colored water balloons and pichkaris. And then the rest of the day, people eat sweets and delicious food items, enjoying with friends and family.
Do's and Don'ts to ensure a safe Holi
1. Wear comfortable clothes that cover you up to protect maximum parts of your body from colors.
2. Apply oil based moisturizer/baby oil all over the body to prevent the color from affecting your skin directly.
3. Apply Vaseline/petroleum jelly around your nails, feet, elbows, behind your ears to prevent color-clogging and permanent staining.
1. Do not rub hard while applying or removing colors
2. Avoid very hot water, instead use lukewarm or cold water and a mild soap to rinse off any color.
Note : Use Colors at your own risk